Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Music Video 3



I was challenged to find an example of a music video that I thought makes interesting use of lighting. This music video is an abstract style video that relies heavily on lighting to create it's desired effect. There is some lip syncing towards the end of middle/end of the video but other then that the music video is solely shots focused on either a face lit but just a slice of light, or plants and dirt paths lit but spotlights. Personally I'm not a huge fan of this video, I find it slow and somewhat boring and the beat in the music could've helped to make the music video more face-paced in places, but overall I think the way that lighting is used in this video is very interesting and so unique to any other music video I have seen and a good example of a purely abstract video.

No comments:

Post a Comment